Saturday, Feb 17:
8:30 am: Depart HTLC
Lunch Time: Arrive at Mall of America
3:45 pm: Afternoon check in
· Team up with an adult if staying at MOA
· Check in at Great Wolf Lodge
· Water Park!
6:00 pm: Everyone at Hotel, Pizza dinner provided by HTLC.
10:00 pm: Devotions / Confirmation Sunday activities
10:30 pm: In rooms/quiet time
Sunday, Feb 18
· Skiing/Snowboarding at Afton Alps
· Hanging out at MOA and/or waterpark.
8:00 am: continental breakfast
8:30 am: pack the vans, leave rooms
9:00 am: Afton Crew heads out.
4:00 pm: MOA Crew heads to Afton to meet up.
5:00 pm: Depart Afton for Ankeny; dinner en route.
Trip cost $120
(incl. transportation, hotel, two meals, waterpark admission)
Lift Ticket: $38
Ski/Snowboard rental: $35
Helmet only $12
Everyone who skis or snowboards must wear a helmet. This is non-negotiable.
Students are responsible for three meals, which we anticipate costing about $35.
· Lunch on Saturday at Mall of America ($15).
· Lunch on Sunday at Afton Alps or MOA/Waterpark ($10). We will have plenty of snacks.
· Dinner on Sunday at Albert Lea ($10).
Any money for shopping at Mall of America is at the discretion of parents and guardians.
We make no recommendations about how much money to bring (other than for meals).
· Hygiene products, like contact solution! Toothbrushes, deodorant! Etc.
· Phone and charger
· Swim Suit, flip flops and goggles
· Winter gear: winter coat, gloves, hat, snow pants, etc. You CANNOT ski in jeans!
· Warm clothes like sweatpants, long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, long socks, etc.
· Extra warm clothes to change into after skiing/swimming for the ride home.
Contact Anne Williams, Minister for Learning at 515-865-2442 (cell)