Open Arms: Grow, Share, Serve Capital Campaign
Goal of Our Open Arms Capital Campaign
God is calling us to take up the challenge. We seek to be faithful to God's mission by raising $1.2 million through the generosity of the members and friends of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church. The gifts received from our Open Arms: Grow, Share, Serve Capital Appeal will enable us to enhance our facility and grow our mission in our congregation, community and beyond.
The gifts received from our Open Arms: Grow, Share, Serve Capital Appeal will enable us to enhance our facility and grow our mission in our congregation, community, and beyond.
- Revitalize our Worship and Welcoming Space: $350,000 - Enhance our worship space to welcome newcomers and embrace technology to allow us to grow, share, and serve within our existing facility.
- Grow our Mission Trust Fund: $50,000 - These funds will be shared as directed by our bylaws, in grants to touch lives with the love of Christ through expanded mission work, teaching of seminarians, and planting new congregations.
- Tithe our Open Arms Capital Appeal Gifts: $120,000 - We will share 10% percent of the gifts received from our Open Arms Capital Appeal to our global mission partners. These funds would be directed to feeding the hungry, supporting the disabled, and helping others in need. Click here for the list of partners we will support.
- Develop a Second Site for Ministry and Worship: $380,000 - In order to live out our mission as an Open Arms church, we will grow by renting space in Southwest Ankeny that will house a food pantry, provide a center for contemporary worship, and respond to local mission opportunities while expanding our presence in the community.
- Reduce our Debt: $300,000 - The Open Arms Capital Appeal will reduce our present debt by one-third and allow us to use a greater amount of our gifts to expand ministry and serve our community.