While the scriptures, creeds and confessions of the Church across time and space profess the faith we hold, the essence of our congregation’s beliefs are summed up in God’s love.
- God is love that binds together everyone and everything.
- God's love is guaranteed for all through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- God's love is not earned, but is a free gift to broken people.
- God's love is poured out when God's people gather around Word, water, wine and bread.
- God's love is shared abundantly when God's people are the hands, feet and open arms of Jesus.
- God's love transforms us to be the people God created us to be.