Tips for making home a place of worship:
- Light a candle. Place a bowl of water before you. Perhaps make the sign of the cross with the water. Find a cross and gather around it.
- Minimize distractions as much as possible-turn phones and other devices off or place them in another room.
- Worship together and don't hesitate to get comfortable and cozy with a cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa!
- Sing and respond as though you were in the Sanctuary at HTLC. It may feel strange at first but worship is so much more meaningful when we engage it fully.
- When the video is over - talk about the worship. What did you hear? Feel? Take Away? If you or your confirmation student would like to complete a sermon note, click here for the online form.
- Remember that we are still the gathered Body of Christ even though we are not physically together.
- And finally, your offering is an act of worship. Give your offering online here.